Roli Lightpad Block
The Lightpad Block is a playable surface that is incredibly powerful and versatile. It works on its own and connects to other Blocks in the modular BLOCKS system.
The Lightpad Block is an affordable 5D MIDI controller and the centrepiece of ROLI BLOCKS, the modular music studio. On the Block’s pliable, pressure-sensitive surface you shape sound through gliding, pressing, lifting and other intuitive gestures. The surface is a glowing grid of squares that guides you to make beats and shape melodies.
Customize your kit through the addition of the Live Block, which helps you perform in real time, or the Loop Block, which helps you produce in real time.
The Lightpad Block connects wirelessly via MIDI over Bluetooth to the NOISE app or BLOCKS Dashboard, the platform that integrates BLOCKS into your workflow with all major DAWs.
This new generation of expressive pad controller is groundbreaking in its portability, affordability, and and versatility to making any kind of sound. And the possibilities only begin with this Block, which can be connected to others in a modular, customizable system.
- Play beats or melodies on a versatile surface.
- LED-illuminated surface with multiple grid layouts.
- 5D Touch Technology: Strike, Press, Glide, Slide, Lift.
- Designed for learners and pros.
- Over 200 sounds included.
- Wireless, pocket-sized, portable.
- Software bundle: NOISE, Equator Player, BLOCKS Dashboard.
- Connects to other Blocks.
- Connectivity / Ports: USB-C port (MIDI out and power), Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth LE, 8 BLOCKS DNA connectors
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Width: 94mm (3.7 inches)
- Height: 20mm (0.78 inches)
- Depth: 94mm (3.7 inches)
- Weight: 250g (0.55 pounds)