D'Addario EJ14 80/20 Bronze Round Wound Acoustic Guitar Strings, Bluegrass: Light Top/Medium Bottom, 12-56
EJ14, a D'Addario 80/20 Bronze hybrid gauge, combines the medium gauge bottom strings for increased resonance and volume with light gauge top strings for more comfortable playability and single note bending. A popular choice for bluegrass pickers but suitable for many genres.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge combining medium bottom strings with light top strings for a big sound with comfortable playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056
We Also Recommend