D'Addario EKXL120 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Super Light/Soldered Twists, 9-42
EKXL120 strings are reinforced with soldered twists at the ball end for increased durability. They are particularly well suited for vibrato systems where strings are under extreme stress and stretch.
- Reinforced soldered twists for additional strength and durability, optimal for vibrato systems
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
We Also Recommend