D'Addario EXL148 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Extra Heavy, 12-60
EXL148 is an extreme hybrid set, optimally designed for tuning guitars down to C, or for players who prefer a heavier gauge string.
- Hybrid gauges optimized for "C" tuning or players who prefer a heavier string
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016 .020, Nickel Wound .034, .046, .060
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
We Also Recommend