Korg Volca Nubass
Even today, when digital technology allows electronic musical instruments to simulate any sound imaginable, people seek the warm harmonics and distortion produced by analog vacuum tubes. This distinctive sound has a quality beyond words that sets it apart, and cannot be captured by a response curve; it's the unmistakable sound of tubes. The volca nubass is the first analog synth to be equipped with a Nutube new-generation vacuum tube in its oscillator. Vacuum tube plus analog means that the sound is warm, thick, and rich. The familiar transistor ladder filter gives it the character of a classic bass machine, along with overdrive, and huge-sounding distortion. An acid bass machine for a new generation combines classic sound with the power of modern synthesizer design. It's the volca nubass.
- Vacuum tube oscillator circuit features Korg Nutube technology for the first time
- A transistor ladder low-pass filter that produces a distinctive sound
- Analog driver circuit adds gain and distortion
- volca sequencer makes performing and composing simple and intuitive
- transpose, accent, and slide functions create grooves on nubass' sequencer
- Free bundle of music software: Ozone elements, Skoove, and Reason Lite