Korg Wavestate Wave Sequencing Synthesizer
KORG’s legendary Wavestation introduced the world to Wave Sequencing, transforming raw samples into sounds that no-one had ever heard before. The flagship OASYS and KRONOS keyboards developed Wave Sequencing even further, expanding on its unique palette of lush, evolving pads and driving rhythms. Now, KORG is proud to announce the next step in digital synthesis: the wavestate. Featuring the radically re-imagined Wave Sequencing 2.0, the wavestate delivers astonishing, ever-changing sounds with extensive hands-on control. Far from a nostalgic reissue, the wavestate is designed from the ground up for a new generation of musicians, producers, and composers, taking cues from sources as diverse as modular synths, groove boxes, and algorithmic composition. The compact form-factor, with 37 full-size keys, transports easily and fits neatly into any stage, studio, or desktop setup.
- - Wave Sequencing 2.0
- - Extensive modulation with hands-on control
- - Gigabytes of samples
- - Modeled filters, including MS-20 and Polysix
- - 64 stereo voices
- - 4 Layers with Vector control
- - 14 simultaneous effects
- - Set Lists and Smooth Sound Transitions
- - Randomization
- - Compact. Great design. 37 full-size keys.
- - Designed by Korg R&D in California